Everyone claims to wants “flawless” skin but actions seem to say the opposite. Online I often see people commenting on others people’s skin that appears to be perfect; you know clear, glowing, smooth skin and now they are all asking for them to let them in on skin care routine. But honestly it’s simple, if you want to see a change then start making them! Here you will find all sorts of skin care tips ranging from DIY masks, warnings of chemicals and their effects in “top-leading” named brand products, to daily effective routines. I will not only focus on facial care but full body treatment. I’m excited to share the knowledge I’ve gained to you all!
If you’re unsure on where to start I’ve listed 6 straight forward repetitious skin-care tips for improved skin results:
- Drink more water! Eliminate sodas, juices (especially those that are not 100%), and caffeine out of your diet.
- Wipe your face or troubled area with with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel or an astringent every morning and night.
- Use a natural non-chemical soap (reduces dryness and irritation)
- Incorporate masks into your weekly routines, (stay tuned for DIY masks using fresh ingredients)
- Change/wash your pillow cases, sheets, and rags regularly
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Shea butter or cocoa butter does wonders on your skin without being too oily.
These tips are not just focused on face, all of your skin is equally important so don’t neglect your other body parts 😉. Also please take into consideration that everyone’s skin is different and people are dealing issues when it comes to skin so I will do my best to give an assortment of tips.