Benefits of the Aloe Vera & Lemon Mask: clears up clogged pores, kills acne causing bacteria, lightens dark spots, smooths out rough skin, naturally moisturizes skin.
- Cut aloe vera plant into 4 pieces horizontally
- Use a spoon to scrape the gel from inside the plant (2 pieces)
- Scoop gel into a clean container bowl that has a storage lid
- Cut a lemon in half, remove seeds.
- Squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon into the same container bowl
- Use a spoon or a fork if the gel is more solid and mix the lemon juice and gel together until it is no longer separated
- Store in the fridge for 2-3 hours to let settle
- Remove mask from fridge and apply a thin layer to a freshly washed face
- Leave the mask on for 30 mins minimum (can also be used as an overnight mask, it’s very light weight just make sure it’s dry before going to bed)
- Rinse face with cold water and repeat each day/night
Mask should last for 7 days, after 7 days discard and remake.
Left over aloe vera and lemon can be frozen until it’s time to be used again to retain freshness. Comment and let me know your results!