Everyone claims to wants clear, glowing, smooth/healthy skin but actions seem to say the opposite. If you want to see a change then it’s simple: start making them! Here you will find all sorts of skin care tips ranging from DIY masks, warnings of chemicals and their effects in “top-leading” named brand products, to daily routines. I will not only focus on facial care but full body treatment. I’m excited to share the knowledge I’ve gained to you all.
If you’re unsure on where to start I’ve listed 6 straight forward repetitious skin-care tips:
- Drink more water! Eliminate sodas, juices (especially those that are not 100%), and caffeine out of your diet.
- Wipe your face or troubled area with with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel or an astringent every morning and night.
- Use a natural non-chemical soap (reduces dryness and irritation)
- Incorporate masks into your weekly routines, (stay tuned for DIY masks using fresh ingredients)
- Change/wash your pillow cases, sheets, and rags regularly
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Shea butter or cocoa butter does wonders on your skin without being too oily.
These tips are not just focused on face, all of your skin is equally important so don’t neglect your other body parts 😉